Conduct Business with more CanSPEP Members!
Join the CanSPEP Marketplace for $250/year
Apply NOW! (or, read on for the FAQs)
What is the CanSPEP Member Marketplace?
As an association of entrepreneurs in the event planning and management space, we want to conduct business with like-minded individuals: entrepreneurs who provide services to the event planning and management space!
One of the biggest benefits of CanSPEP membership is the way we refer suppliers to one another. This can drastically lessen the search time involved in finding a supplier; suppliers who wants to grow their businesses, suppliers who understand just how busy our planner members are, supplier who can offer products and services at a special rate for their continued business!
Here are some of the services our members are continuously looking for:
- Marketing Services
- Name Badge Suppliers
- Specialty Caterers (halal, kosher)
Our CanSPEP Member Marketplace is a referral based directory of suppliers – listed on the members only side of the website, our members can access this information at ANY time.
How Do You Get Involved?
To add your company to the directory listing, you must be:
- Organization must be ENTREPRENEURIAL in nature, and fit the same qualifications to be a CanSPEP Member…outside of being a planner of course!
- Referred to the Directory by a CanSPEP member;
- Please treat all CanSPEP Members as you treat the referring the member. Which is, valuing both the Connection with with CanSPEP and the relationships between our members.
- Pay an annual fee of $250
Can I edit the listing?
YES, of course! We completely understand that at times, prices go up, and products or services may be added or removed based on demand. You will receive a login to your profile where you can update your listing at any time.
Can you tell me more about CanSPEP?
Our members annually influence over $80,400,000.00 in meeting spend, representing 349 clients, including:
- 110 Corporate
- 104 Association
- 21 Government
- 12 Incentives
- 25 Special Events
- 51 Non-Profit/Charity
- 18 SMERF Programs
- 8 Other Programs