When you partner with a CanSPEP member, you will:
- Increase the quality of services delivered by using trained and experienced professionals that understand industry procedures and requirements.
- Decrease the time and money you spend on logistical planning and event management, allowing you more time to focus on other important matters. The experience of CanSPEP members will enable you to take advantage of best practices and sometimes even industry discounts.
- Access a network of skilled industry suppliers that have credible relationships with professional event planners that utilize their services and can confidently recommend the quality of their work.
CanSPEP member businesses have the time, experience and expertise to help you organize a first class event.
CanSPEP members have helped clients produce just about every type of event from a small social event to international conferences attended by tens of thousands of people and everything in between. Some have expertise with corporate incentive events, others have produced live televised events, while others are accomplished wedding and special event planners.
CanSPEP member businesses have access to networks and resources only available to CanSPEP members including specialized training and an internal “Request for Assistance” Discussion Group where members collegially share their expertise and experience.
You can be assured that a CanSPEP member will work with you best interests as their primary concern. We all subscribe to a set of professional principles.
Here are a couple of great articles about 2 of our members.
- Ellen Boddington – Becoming ONE Team : Client and External Planner.
- Caroline Aston – The Independent Planner as a Team of One – Or Are They?