We’re excited to welcome you to the 2017 CanSPEP Conference to Charlottetown, PEI this July – and a full conference agenda will be published shortly. In the meantime, check out some of the highlights …..
– A jam-packed learning calendar with amazing educational components, some featuring gamification strategy and techniques. Topics will include:
Growing your Business Capacity
Project management, and many more
– Lots of fun activities to enjoy, around town and on the beach – make sure you pack casual!
– EARLY BIRD REGISTRATION CLOSES ON May 1 – register today to take advantage of great savings!
– ROOMS ARE STILL AVAILABLE AT THE DELTA (OUR HOST HOTEL) – BOOK TODAY!
http://www.marriott.com/meeting-event-hotels/group-corporate-travel/groupCorp.mi?resLinkData=Canadian Society of Professional Event Planners CanSPEP 2017 Annual Conference^YYGDP`CANCANA|CANCANB`189.00`CAD`false`4`7/26/17`7/30/17`6/26/17&app=resvlink&stop_mobi=yes
– PRE AND POST OFFERING AT THE RODD BRUNDELL RIVER AND RODD CROWBUSH
Rates are available July 22-27 and July 30-August 3, five days pre/post of the conference to ensure a nice long stay on the beautiful Island! Guestroom rates for planners start at $79 per night at Rodd Brundell River and $89 per night at Rodd Crowbush. (king and cottages also available). To book, must call 1-800-565-RODD (7633). Be certain to identify the hotel and that you are part of the CanSPEP group. You will be required to provide a credit card number upon booking. Reservations for sleeping rooms should be made by June 27, 2017.
Stay tuned on the conference website https://canspepevents.ca/conference2017/index&lang=en, Facebook and twitter for more details as they are finalized!