Focus and Flow
September 29, 2022, 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m. EDT
Early Registration Deadline: July 31, 2022
Enhance your focus to end your workday with a sense of accomplishment & energy to spare
Your attention is pulled in many directions, You face digital distraction and decision fatigue every day.
With so much competition for your brainpower, it's crucial to have productive habits and a practical toolkit supporting you to do the satisfying and meaningful work you are meant to do.
This interactive workshop will explore the brain science and best practices of productivity. Let us help you and your team to:
- Understand the importance of attention and how to foster excellent focus habits
- Appreciate the cost of multitasking and how to break the habit
- Design your day to align your most important tasks with your peak energy
- Optimize your everyday technology to save 15-90 minutes per day
- Ensure smooth workflow and find efficiencies in foundational processes
Dawn O'Connor, Productivity & Process Consultant, Focus Bubbles
Dawn is the founder of Focus BubblesTM, a productivity hub providing community, training, and consulting to help knowledge workers enjoy deeper focus and more freedom.
When not inside a Focus Bubble, Dawn is a productivity trainer and facilitator with over 25 years experience. She has helped more than 10,000 clients around the world enjoy being more organized and less stressed. She is also the Chair of Women Presidents Organization chapters in Calgary, Alberta. Dawn has built and sold two businesses in the past and finds her joy working with women entrepreneurs and leaders.